General terms and conditions
To be able to access the spidermak.com website, its chat forum and the Spidermak tool, the client must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The following terms and conditions apply to the opening of a user account, be it free of charge or fee-paying. You must:
- Be at least 18 years old,
- Represent the relevant authority,
- Supply, upon registration, precise information, such as your complete name, the name of your organisation and a valid email address
- Each user account is purely personal and the login details must not be given to anyone else.
- Opening a user account leads automatically to the registration of this user in Nicomak's business database. If you would like your information to be deleted from this databse, you must send a specific request to Nicomak at the following address: [email protected].
- Only one free account per organisation is allowed.
- At any time, you can ask for your account to be closed by sending an email to [email protected]. If you do not receive confirmation that your account has been closed within 24 working hours, it is your responsibility to make sure that the email was indeed received. Your account will remain active until the end of your commitment period.
- If you request that your account be closed, you will be charged until the end of the ongoing commitment period.
Responsibility regarding submitted information
- You are responsible for all the content which you submit, including the uploaded documents.
- All illegal content is forbidden and will be immediately and definitively deleted.
- Nicomak commits to respecting the confidentiality of the provided information.
- Nicomak has a right of inspection on the content which you submit.
- Nicomak has the right to contact you to ask to integrate a part or the entirety of the content submitted in the "CSR projects" section to its library of projects. This content will not be made available to the public until your organisation gives its approval.
Commitment and pricing policy
- The minimum commitment length for fee-paying accounts is:
- 3 months for the « Manager » and « Team » subscriptions
- 1 year for the « Team+ » subscription
- The payment is made on a:
- monthly basis for the « Manager » and « Team » subscriptions
- yearly basis for the « Team + » subscription
- The invoice is electronical and sent via email.
- Any payment made after the due date indicated on our invoices will lead to delayed payment charges based on the legal interest rate in effect which is 1,5% for each month without payment.
Sanctions for breached rules
- If these rules are not respected, your account will be immediately removed.
- If a dispute arrises, the case will be brought before the magistrate's court in Chambéry (France).
Modification of the general terms and conditions
- Nicomak has the right to modify these general terms and conditions at any moment without notifying the users. You are subjected to the general terms and conditions in effect when you use the website.